Connecting your customers worldwide through www. on internet
A domain name functions on the virtual world more or less like the physical address
in the physical world. It is a name that creates the identity on internet through
www. In other words, it’s the foundation of your website on internet. It is the
address that internet surfers use to find and explore your website. Once you have
registered the domain, nobody can buy the similar domain on internet in the near
- Earlier, .net domains were used by internet companies, however, .com is more popular these days.
- .org domain was designed for non-commercial websites. It is majorly used by non-profitable government and political organizations worldwide
- .in domain become popular in India and is preferred by small Indian companies also prefer .co.in extension for their businesses
- .info is adopted by companies that have an informative website.
- These days, individual business owners/entrepreneurs are also buying .me, .portfolio, .tips, .asia, .guru, and .club extensions as these are slowly gaining popularity on the virtual platform.
1. It normally takes 24 hours to register the domain.
2. You can view the details of registration at www.whois.com to check the registration credentials
3. Buy 'domain privacy' to secure your domain from any spamming issues
4. Buy all the domain available extensions to mitigate the possibility of someone else having the same domain name as yours. Having multiple extensions of an individual domain helps in digital marketing. . Most importantly, your competitors cannot hamper your business in any way.