everything is designed, but few things are designed well
We all know 'Picture is worth a thousand words' and it is high time businesses should
realize this. Probably, your competitors did and thus they have an attractive interface
and vibrant designs. To make your target audience know about you, it is important
to have well designed and vibrant collaterals like proposal documents, mailers,
brochures, letter heads, presentations and envelopes as clients are attracted to
nice things first.
At ibrandox, we strongly believe that Graphic design is all about communicating
your business goals and message through visuals. Our team of experts designs the
logo and collaterals to give it an identity. The designers spend good amount of
time to come up with designs that will sustain for decades together. We will help
you create an image that will never be out of the people's mind. Our designers make
sure that the visual information is given a proper form and structure, to communicate
your unique message and reflect your identity.
Visual design trends of 2014-2015
Our designers want to make something that is original and stands out as they know
which tools and themes are trending and then put their own spin to make the way
for fresh designs. The designers at iBrandox make sure that they design keeping
the industry trends in mind to help you get nothing less than the best. Here are
5 visual design trends valued by our team of designers:
1. Handiwork:This 19th century illustration style is getting serious attention from the designers after decades of photography-driven drawings.
2. Technical illustration: Technical illustrations have finally made its way into the mainstream designing with the popularity of infographics. Reasons for its growing popularity are its precision, simplicity and clarity that resonate with the chronic activities.
3. Color trends: The colors are more pastel and flat in their appeal this year. Loud colors are a thing of past. The color of the year is Radiant Orchid. The other popular colors are Dazzling Blue, Celosia Orange, Freesia, Violet Tulip, Hemlock and Cayenne.
4. Pragmatic:Designers must blend minimalistic design approach, grid-based layout and bright colors to create innovative designs.
5. Handwritten fonts: In the age of social media, it is important to personalize the font. Designers need to emphasize on handwritten fonts that are without the clean lines and irregular sized letters.
iBrandox conceptualize keeping your brand in consideration and present you graphics that complement your business theme. To give your brand a new look and feel contacts US today!
Why Choose iBrandox:-
1. Experienced : Successfully delivered 100+ projects in different business verticals
2. Customization : Customized solutions that range from web designing, e-commerce, and mobile application development to digital branding.
3. Dedicated Support : Dedicated team of experts that offer support round the clock to help you maintain the website.
4. Approachable : As we have in-house provisions we assure best industry prices
5. Customer Relationship Management : 90% of our business is generated from referrals, this alone speaks volume about our outstanding services.