Affiliate marketing is for you if, you wish to promote the business online, drive more visitors or traffic to your website and advertise on thousands of sites for free and in return pay for the sure-shot sales of your services or products.
Don't know much about affiliate marketing? It is performance-based marketing wherein the business rewards its affiliates for each customer or visitor brought by the efforts of the affiliates. Here the businesses share the risk with the aff and ensure that both of them are rewarded for the calculated risk on the basis of pre-defined goals and objectives.
Our team can help you team up with affiliates as we carefully pick them after research and look out for parameters like reach, a network of publishers, ad networks and affiliates, optimized CPA, CPC, CPV, and CPL, and last but not least the impressive conversion volume.
We provide a comprehensive management service that covers everything right from developing to optimizing an affiliate program from start to end. We not only provide you with expertise but also identify the high potential opportunities and then execute the campaigns to maximize performance.
To maximize the potential of the campaigns, our team never loses focus on maintaining the current performance while pursuing different growth opportunities. Our unique approach allows the account managers to continuously cycle through the process and support the established campaign when launching the newer ones.
Types of Affiliate Advertisement Programs
Keeping your business module and product or services in question there are the following ways that the affiliates pay:
- Pay-per-click: Here you are paid each time someone clicks on an advertisement or the link.
- Pay-per-lead: This should be chosen by the advertisers who want people to sign-up or join. It is preferred by financial services providers such as banks and insurance companies.
- Pay-per-sale: You are paid a percentage of the sale the post or advertisement posted by you generates.
- Pay-per-action: This is a new option that is fairly doing well. Herein you are paid when the user completes an action. There are two ways of doing it:
- Pay-per-call, herein, affiliates assign a 1-800 number, especially for your website. You are paid when someone calls.
- Pay-per-post, herein, you are paid when you write an interesting or unique blog about the advertisers. This is done keeping the bloggers in mind.
Why Choose iBrandox:-
- Our team of experts has experience working with leading affiliate marketers like Link Share, Trade Doublers, CJ, etc, and has successfully managed affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Our team performs extensive research to find the contextual relationship between you and the publisher's website. This ensures the recruitment of relevant publishers for the affiliate marketing campaign.
- As it is critical to review the applications and eliminate the junk publishers so that only relevant traffic comes to your website. This also reduces the bounce-back rates and helps in saving money.
- Our team communicates and coordinates with the publishers to develop a sense of solidarity about the campaign. It also keeps them motivated and pushes the marketing efforts for a longer time.
- This is not all, our team provides you with reports and optimizes the program strategy and execution when needed.