What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing incorporates all those marketing efforts which make use of an electronic device or the internet. Businesses make use of digital channels like social media, search engines, other websites and also email in order to connect with and engage both currents as well as new customers.
Why Digital Marketing?
As compared to traditional marketing that exists in phone communication, the print medium or even physical marketing, digital marketing happens both electronically and online too. This, in turn, indicates that there are a good number of possibilities for brands that include video, email, social media or even website based opportunities for marketing. Digital marketing has a lot of options and strategies and a digital marketing company can use and experiment with a variety of different digital marketing tactics without exceeding the budget.
Digital Marketing Channels
- Search engine optimization: It is the process of optimizing the website so that it ranks higher in the results page of search engines. It increases the amount of organic traffic to the company website. The channels benefiting from SEO are websites, blogs and also infographics.
- Content Marketing: This is the creation as well as the promotion of content assets for the sole purpose of generation of brand awareness, growth of traffic, lead generations, and finally customers. The channels playing a part in a content generation are Ebooks and whitepapers, blog posts, and infographics.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing will promote your brand and the content on different social media channels, thereby increasing brand awareness, the flow of traffic, and lead generation for the business. The channels used in social media marketing are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Pay per Click (PPC): This is the method of driving traffic to the company website by paying a publisher each time that the ad is clicked. Google Ads are a popular example of PPC which will allow you to pay for the top slots on the search engine at a price that is calculated “per Click” of the links placed. Channels used in PPC are Paid ads on Facebook, Twitter Ads Campaigns and Sponsored messages on LinkedIn.
- Affiliate Marketing: This happens to be a sort of performance-based advertising wherein you will receive a commission for the act of promoting another person’s services or products on your personal website. Affiliate marketing channels include posting affiliate links from social media accounts as well as links from well-read and popular blogs.
- Marketing Automation: This refers to the software that is in place to automate the basic operations involved in marketing. Marketing automation channels include e-mail newsletters, social media post scheduling, Campaign tracking, and reporting and lead nurturing workflows.
If you are looking for a company to help you with digital marketing, iBrandox is the first to come to mind. With decades of experience in the field of digital marketing, iBrandox is perfectly poised to take charge of your digital marketing campaign.