All kind of businesses requires a good website. A website can be built for the company by an experienced web design company in India
. Here are some important web design statistics that you should know about, even if you are not designing a website yourself.
- About 30% of small businesses will spend between 1000 pounds to 10000 pounds on website creation. Designing a large website costs on average 32000 pounds. And your average time in designing such a large website is 2 months.
- Adobe conducted a worldwide study and found that given 15 minutes, 59% of all people would read and browse through a beautifully designed website instead of a website that is simple and boring. Most visitors will prefer an attractive design over a simple design.
- It takes only 50 milliseconds for a visitor to form an opinion about a particular website. Hence if the site does not have impressive design and layout, people will simply leave the website for another website.
- 84% of respondents to a survey think that design inspired businesses are outperforming their competition. And 73% of companies surveyed are investing heavily in design to stay ahead of the competition.
- Of all the visitors to the homepage of your site, 86% of them want information about products or services, 64% expect to have the contact information and 52% want to know about the nature of your business. These figures should be kept in mind and evaluated for what they signify when the website is designed by a web design company.
- 36% of visitors click on the business logo on other websites to reach your website. Hence, it is common practice to place the logo at the top left-hand corner of the home website.
- The average time it takes to load a mobile web page is 15 seconds. This time is of utmost importance to web design companies as 53% of mobile visitors leave the site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Mobile traffic is responsible for about 50% of web traffic and web design companies in India should take cognizance of the loading time to minimize it.
- Main reasons for visitors to leave a website include images not loading (39%), the page takes long to load (39%), page content is too long (38%), and content is visually not attractive (38%).
In light of these facts, it is essential to have a good web development company in India
that checks all the right boxes when it comes to website design and development in India.