Modern Responsive Websites
For the mobile-first generation, it’s necessary to speed up mobile websites in order to expand your reach to more of your target audiences. Is there any way for the web designers to help developers in speed optimization while building a mobile-friendly website?
A renowned web designing company in Ahmedabad insists that the developers are adopting the following elements to speed up front-end performance:
- Fast Web Hosting
- Clean Coding Practices
- Image Optimization
- And Many More…
What designers can do to speed up mobile websites?
The designers can implement the following strategies while leaving other optimization elements including file minification and caching:
Host Fonts from CDN
Custom web fronts could be an issue when it comes to mobile website loading. However, a CDN could save you from problems. The best web designing company in Ahmedabad has experimented with several fonts and suggests that Open Sans is the fastest to load. However, that does not make this font the best choice if you are focussed on speeding up your mobile website. The font is to be served from Google’s server.
Here are some tips in this context:
- Use a Google font hosted via Google’s CDN.
- Download a Google font and upload the same on your CDN.
Don’t Use Heavy Design Elements
- Removal of unnecessary, particularly weightier design elements is a meaningful step towards optimizing user experience of your target audiences.
- First and foremost, try to toss out the advertisements. These only add to the loading time of your mobile website as the ads are usually served by a third party.
- Secondly, nearly 30% of the mobile-first generation uses ad-blocking tools on their devices so that they don’t have to see the on-page ads.
- The designers should switch their focus to monetization methods such as, PPC, social media adsto move the ads away from mobile website. It will prevent your server resources from draining away and improve on-page conversions.
Build up a Single-Page Website
If a webpage takes time (more than 2.5 seconds) to load, consider redesigning your website to optimize its speed. The companies offering excellent web designing services in Ahmedabad, suggests that the business owners should be happy with a single-page website if it is meant for mobile first generation.
Convert Your Mobile Website/Blog into AMP
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages. It’s another speedy design tactics from Google. AMP does not cause code blocking or delayed page rendering. Images also reduce speed of page loading and AMP rectifies the issues in a smart way by loading resources after page loading.
Will a slow mobile website result into low streaming of traffic?
There is no doubt about that. If a website takes more time to load, the visitors will lose their interest and go away.
Will the website design company discuss the issues of slow loading with their clients?
They should. A good company believes in complete transparency in what they do. As technicalities are beyond understanding of common people, they will use layman’s s terms to discuss the issues and ways to solve these.
Website design and development is done by one company only, or I need to hire a designer also?
Yes, it can be done by the same company. No need to hire a designer.