If we try to move into the past, say 2-3 decades back on the line, we would see the revolution that took place in the digital world. The Internet age had begun and it was the first time that business went online. If not went, there was a vision that was envisaged which is on fire these days, the vision of online businesses. Change is the rule of nature and this thumb rule is applicable everywhere, right? Keeping our self on track and moving straight on the same, we have entered into a new era which has replaced desktops to an extent. Taking a look at the beginning of this decade, another revolution took place in the world of smartphones. With the upsurge of the plethora of mobile manufacturing firms, smartphones are visible in everyone’s hands. The online world is all syncretized, don’t you feel so? When the internet became a thing of the boom, websites were all over there. And with the beginning of the smartphone age, the way the online business operates has changed too. This is what dynamism is all about. Keeping yourself up-to-date and trendy is the key secret to any type of success, isn’t it?
These days while websites are still in-thing, mobile apps are something that is growing faster, gaining more popularity. The way our online world is transforming, it is likely that mobile apps will win the battle of mobile apps versus websites. Are you keen on knowing what is so amazing about mobile apps that are making them climb the ladder? Here is iBrandox, the best mobile app development and web designing company in Gurgaon offering you the following insights why mobile apps are better than websites. Have a look:
- Mobile apps are more feasible- Unlike the U.S where everyone enjoys the luxury of Mac, everyone may not be present on the laptops/desktops. To talk in the Indian context specifically, or developing countries to be broader, to a large number of people smartphone is their ‘computer’. In such a scenario, making your business go on mobile apps seems like a better alternative making it more feasible for others.
- Ability to increase your reach- Continuing on the same above-mentioned thread, making your business reaching maximum people is your goal, isn’t it? The mobile app is the path that will make you achieve your goal faster. How? By bringing your business on mobile apps, you are making it more accessible and easy to reach to more people. Remember this is what you always wanted to do!
- Gives you the liberty of what all particular you wish to exhibit - We need to realize that not all websites are mobile-friendly. No matter what, all websites can’t be made look amazing on mobiles as they do on laptops/desktops. This is the point which mobile app wins over again. Mobile apps are amazing, be it in the terms of quality or resolution. Also as a business holder, you have the complete liberty of what you want to exhibit, what you want your buyers to see. In a nutshell, it gives you more customization power which somewhere lacks in websites.
- Improves productivity- This is the biggest benefit of mobile apps! They are more productive if compared to websites. They make communications much faster and easier. They may increase your productivity to 20-40%, apart from cutting the expenses that are incurred on the websites. Also, mobile apps take lesser time to download unlike websites, and are effective at handling and manipulating data.
- Mobile apps make customer servicing an easier task- It’s a huge benefit of mobile apps if you can figure out its worth. They make your work easier by keeping a tab on your customers. Also, this can make the conversations faster, moving away from those conventional lengthy support calls replaced by short messages. It saves your time, money, and staff on customer servicing, another major profit, right?
Aren’t all these points enough to go for mobile apps, leaving behind those traditional websites? Who do you think is the winner of the mobile apps versus websites battle? If we are not wrong, it’s mobile apps!! Now moving further, if you have made up your mind of moving out of traditional websites and becoming a mobile-app pro person, it’s time to ring iBrandox, the best app development and website agency in Gurgaon
that takes your goals seriously and wants to celebrate every moment of your success by being its part. So, what are you waiting for? Take up your phone, dial us and let’s decide the pathway of your success and goals.