iBrandox is a leading player in the structure of e-commerce websites for many companies in India, especially in Delhi and the NCR area. Here we take a look at how they go about developing your e-commerce website and follow through on feedback:
- Do not rush the launch: you will get only one shot at launching your website and you cannot afford to mess it up. You should avoid the reveal until some groundwork has been laid.
- Focus on the user: the biggest shortcoming of e-commerce businesses is the inability of customers to touch, feel, smell or see the products. There’s no current solution for this but you can compensate by offering appropriate pricing, free shipping, and simplified shopping carts.
- Test everything: you should invest in testing and analytics; put yourself in the customer’s shoes and think like him.
- Work closely with social media: social media is the heartbeat of your business, giving you an insight into the lives of your customers.
- Go mobile: if you are not building e-commerce websites with mobile in mind, the business will become defunct in a matter of a few years.
- SEO optimisation: as the e-commerce field becomes crowded, it will become essential to be on top of SEO. It helps you stay competitive.
- Information collection: it is critical to collect customer information and build databases to help future launches.
- Evolve constantly: never, ever stop evolving. Monitor current trends and patterns in customer behavior and modify the variables to suit the need of the moment.
does all of the above and follows standard best practices to help you get the most out of your business. After all it’s your money and you deserve the very best.