We all know what a pivotal place a website holds in the growth of an online business. We are sure; we are not required to reiterate the importance and benefits of having a website. But what we want to discuss today is the changing patterns of web designing these days.
For a couple of years, the number of mobile users has enhanced at lightning speed. The mobile website becomes a necessity of online business and we know that for any business that is seeking growth, there are a couple of alternatives as far as their website is concerned. They can either maintain cumbersome multiple websites, each optimized for a different device or go with the trendy responsive website. You might be having plenty of questions in your mind regarding this new phenomenon called 'responsive website'. So iBrandox, the best website designing company in Gurgaon, decided to explain to you what it is and how advantageous it is. What Is A Responsive Website Designing?
This is a new model of web designing which is being used in order to get away with the cumbersome task of maintaining multiple websites. This method of web designing uses flexible layouts, images, and other various components to create a website that is capable of detecting the device's screen size and changing its layout accordingly. In short, a responsive website is meant for every device, desktop to tablets to mobile phones, unlike the older website designs which were restricted to desktops alone.
This method of web designing is gaining immense popularity because of the tremendously increasing number of mobile internet users. This website design has a number of advantages over non-responsive websites. Let's have a look, at what iBrandox has to say about it!Advantages Of A Responsive Website Designing:
- More Consumer Grabbing- As we said, there is an increase in the population of those who prefer to use the internet on their phones. So obviously, they would want to see these websites too on their phones. Therefore, by bringing a responsive website, you are able to make your website more reachable and able to grab more consumers. This shall be seen directly in terms of profits that the huge traffic generation would create.
- Improves User Experience- It enhances the user's experience across various platforms and this is one of the biggest advantages of a responsive website. Just to explain to you through an example! A person may probably use a desktop at the workplace, a laptop at home, and a Smartphone for his/her personal use. Just imagine, how convenient it would be if there is a single website for all the devices. Having one website on multiple devices website will simply enhance user experience.
- Increases In Sales- We have already hinted at this point. Just to elaborate, a responsive website will be catering to or targeting a larger number of customers, and your services are exhibited in front of a larger number of people which will directly maximize your sales.
- Improved Website Analytics And Reporting- Since you are managing two or maybe more websites, it becomes difficult to keep a check on the entire website. Using a responsive website means- everything is under one roof which will offer you better insights into your website performance and you will be able to work better.
- Increased Visibility On Search Engines- With multiple websites, your website's SEO potential sinks down. In addition, you would not be able to get unique content on every site. A single site would gather your whole potential which will enhance your SEO efforts and on the whole, your website's visibility on search engines, isn't that all you want?
- Saves Money And Time On Website Development- This is one of the most crucial benefits of a responsive website. It will cut your expenses of developing two or maybe many more websites and so the time. You would not have to waste your hours and hours working on multiple websites.
- Less Costly And Less Time Consuming To Manage- When you are working on multiple websites, it demands more money, time, and focus. Having a single website would allow you more scope for growth while saving on your money and time.
- Recommended By Google- The father of search engines, Google, recommends the usage of responsive websites. If Google is advising something, it has to be something really amazing...no? Google considers this kind of web design to be the best and considers it to be the most convenient, user-friendly kind of website. Don't you feel it’s certified enough to go for it?
- Keeps You Competitive And Reflects Your Dynamism- Opting for this new kind of web designing reflects- how well-aware you are of the world and hence, is suggestive of your dynamism. Also, not many people are using responsive websites at the present moment which again acts as an add-on point to your business. All this can probably turn your business into a great success by keeping you ahead or with your strong competitors.
- Keeps Your Website Relevant For Pretty Longer Duration- Unlike other web designs, responsive web design doesn't need to be updated at every small interval. This kind of web designing enjoys longevity and narrows downs the expenses of redesigning your website.
We are glad to tell you that our team at iBrandox, the best responsive website designing company in Gurgaon
, knows how to work in the best possible manner to give you the best responsive website. It is smart and trendy and works to fulfill all the above-mentioned points. We have worked on responsive websites for our prior clients too and now they are touching the heights of success. What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see your business touching the same heights? We are sure, you want to and we want the same for you. So give us a call or leave us an email, and trust us, you will love the experience. Waiting to see you soon!