Choosing to leave well-paying regular nine to five job in favour of launching a startup requires a lot of willpower and patience. Entrepreneurs are usually tight on budget allocations, and the need for visibility is very apparent in the face of immense competition in the e-commerce sector, which forms the main segment of startups.
Some things need to be considered before choosing a website development company
for your startup;
- Capability Of The Company: Most companies have a nice area of specialization that they advertise on their web development pages. However, what your start-up needs is an all-round capability. When you have this in a website development company, chances are that they will do a good job of presenting you with a great website that is bound to attract customers.
- Open Relationship: You should ensure that the company that is making the website for you has open channels of communication post-service, so that any problems can be addressed as soon as possible with the requisite technical support.
- The Process: After you choose a web design company, it is imperative that they discuss the design process and schedules along with set milestones in view. This helps you get a clearer picture of how long things might take, and if anything needs to be supplanted or edited.
- Communication: The company should be prompt in response to calls and emails, period.
- Planning: Planning of the project should be immaculate so as not to hinder the operations that follow. Able professionals who are capable of this should be allowed to have communication with you so that they can revise accordingly.
- Execution Of The Project: Do avoid companies that offer to do unlimited revisions for you. This just means they have incompetent staff. Take a good look at the portfolio of the company along with its website and services once again. Their own website will speak volumes about the quality of service they have on offer.
- Post Development: There are other things than design and layout which set apart an ordinary site from a great one. Make sure that your company is experienced in UI/UX, conversions, Bounce rates, A/B testing as well as Analytics.
is an established website development company
, having worked with several great startup sites and their team is one of the best around. If you’re looking to cover all the above angles when designing a website, iBrandox
is the one to call.