When you decide to advertise your business online and begin to collect knowledge about it, you are sure to get stuck at this point- whether to hire a PHP developer or a Magento developer. So, knowledge about a few parameters mentioned below would help you clear your mind:
- Time Duration: PHP developer requires more time as the process is a complex one. Comparatively, a magneto developer could complete it in a shorter duration.
- Effort: A PHP developer’s task gets over once the task is completed. A Magento developer’s work is based on a business perspective, so work would carry on even after completion of the task to handle of the traffic needs.
- Payment Gateway Knowledge: A PHP developer does not require knowledge of payment gateways, whereas, in-depth knowledge of payment gateways is required for a Magento developer.
- Payment Gateway Method: PHP developers have to integrate the gateways as in-built modules are not available, whereas Magento has in-built modules available.
- Database: PHP developers have to create their own database structures. Magento, developers just follow default structures, thus making things easier.
- Codes: PHP developers have to develop their own codes, whereas there is a pre-provided coding structure in Magento.
- Costing: PHP works out more costly than Magento.
- Types of Websites: PHP developers are into handling websites of static pages, whereas Magento developers can handle specialized larger and dynamic websites, which are more SEO friendly.
So, whatever be your decision, contact iBrandox.com
as they can create the best website on PHP in Gurgaon. But if you think Magento suits you more, their outstanding skills for Magento website development in the Gurgaon area would leave you super satisfied.