Eager to redesign your website but not sure where to begin? Perhaps you have decided to upgrade your brand persona or have added new products or services that would boost customer engagement, no matter what the reason might be, redesigning a website from scratch is a challenging task that demands the skills, expertise, and result-oriented services of reputable website redesigning companies in Delhi.
Now, when you are considering redesigning the website using the services of an agency or are planning to propose a structured redesign strategy to the stakeholders of your company, this guide is all you need- an exhaustive model based on well-defined tips and strategies that can make your upcoming project a grand success.
What is a Website Redesign?
Before diving further into the guide, let's explore what exactly it means to redesign a website.
Website redesigning refers to the process of revamping the site using the latest layouts, refreshing content, and enhancing the overall user experience (UX) for increasing site performance and conversion rates.
So, how often should you redesign your website to grab the best from it? Well, it depends on a host of factors, including:
- Lack of user engagement: Focus on the analytical data of the website. If it indicates users are moving away from the site, then chances are it's the best time for a redesign.
- Outdated design: At the first glance at the website, what comes to your mind? Do you feel the graphics are outdated or the layout does not seem fashionable anymore? Well, then a good practice is to switch to a new design.
- Decrease in efficiency: A website that loads slowly or is unable to operate effectively may not cast the best impression on your brand, and so something must be done about it.
Getting Started with Website Redesigning: All You Need to Know
As promised, here is our exhaustive model of a website redesign that involves everything from planning to execution that can uplift your brand, drive visitors and yield optimal conversions.
Planning for the website redesign
The planning phase essentially includes two important parts- (a) conducting in-depth research and (b) having a clear set of website redesign goals and objectives.
Now, the research part begins by analyzing the existing content of the website. The idea is to be aware of what doesn't work so that you can formulate a proper framework of strategies that will make a difference.
At this point, thoroughly analyze:
- Conversion &
After this, the next step is to understand what your expectations are from the website redesign project.
Have clear goals in mind, for this, you can ask yourself questions like:
- Why is the website being renovated with a new design?
- What are the specific parameters that you are willing to achieve?
- Are the goals measurable in any form, what will be the KPIs (key performance indicators)?
- How realistic and actionable are these goals?
- Is there a particular timeline for conquering the website redesign goals?
Redesign the Website Keeping Users in Mind
Once you are done with the planning, the design phase begins. In any market, the user is integral. Hence, it's crucial to keep users first by digging deep into their likes and dislikes.
In order to do this, consider conducting:
- Usability Testing: This method allows you to validate designs that have been proposed by a website redesign agency in Gurgaon. With this, you get insightful data on what works and what does not.
- Screener surveys: Just go ahead and ask questions to users about what they want to see on your website. A pro tip: remember that weeding away users that do not offer any meaningful feedback is vital.
- Competitive Analysis: Compare the website of your brand with other prominent businesses or similar companies to check on things that you must work on.
Rethink the Website Navigation
Changing the navigation of a website is a tedious process, yet it is one of the most critical parts of any website redesign project.
While working on the navigation:
- Focus on architecture and then visuals: Always start with the architecture of the layout, as this can help in saving a ton of resources that would otherwise be wasted if you create visuals without testing the design architecture.
- Gather as much information about the users as possible: Knowing your users is the need of the hour, their interests, problems, occupation, digital behaviors, and more.
- Stay resilient: Trust the process of redesigning your website, and you will eventually conquer the site of your dreams.
Ensure the Redesign is SEO-Centered
You simply can't overlook the importance of SEO while redesigning the website.
A few components that you need to look after are:
- Creating long-form engaging and informative content that also touches the pain points of the audience.
- Improving the overall readability of content by adding proper headings or breaking texts into smaller understandable chunks.
- Optimization of Meta tags such as the Meta descriptions, page titles, images, or headings, to keep them relevant and informative.
Revaluate the CTAs
CTAs are the key to a successful website redesigning process. The goal is to increase intended conversion seamlessly.
You can make productive and useful CTAs by:
- Going with the intuitive placement of CTAs having impeccable design i.e., eye-catching fonts with contrasting colors.
- Placing more than one CTA across the site, allows users to act easily.
- Always keeping CTAs relevant to the content & design of the page.
The core of website redesigning is based on detailed planning in-depth research and consistent testing of models. Take your time, consult with a qualified, experienced, and dedicated website redesign agency in India - iBrandox, and then ultimately pave your path towards an amazing, professional, and impactful website that you always wanted to own for your business.