Have To Connect iBrandox Here Strategically And Smartly
People generally have short memories. They forget what they had seen, get over the positive impression they have had, and then carve for something more. If they find your website sporting the same look or still causing issues, they move on to other websites.
A website like everything else has a shelf-life. There comes a time when it will become stale and need to be given a fresh coat of paint, or completely jettisoned.
Whatever the reasons, it's time you give serious thought to re-designing / revamping your website.
You will know when it’s time to redesign your website when your existing website
- It no longer reflects what your business represents. Your business has evolved, but that is not exactly reflected in your website which means there exists a real gap between what your business offers and how your business is represented on the website. This can send across a wrong message with confusing signals. As a result, you could lose out on potential customers.
- Begins to look dreary and out-of-sync with prevalent trends. It does not pander to visitors' sentiments. A new look will go a long way in uplifting its look and enticing visitors back to your website with enthusiasm.
- Becomes too heavy with too many links and such likes, making them difficult to upload and navigate. This can put off visitors, and coax them to move on to other sites where they can find what they’re looking for quickly. When they do that, you could be losing out on potential customers.
- Gets frequently hacked or shows up with security glitches too often. Websites based on e-commerce concepts or offering payment facilities are often the favorite target of cyber crooks, likely to face cyber attacks. As a result, they can be hacked and rendered unviable, or precious customer data can be stolen and used by cyber crooks for blackmailing your business. Security is always a risk and all risks can be avoided if your website is secure with a robust firewall. Instead of just fixing security glitches on your existing site, it is better to go in for a complete overhaul and give it a new look that will not only be a feast for the eyes but also be secure enough to make visitors assured.
- Is not responsive enough to entice visitors. In the age of smartphones, it is important your website is responsive with the ability to adapt to any device’s size and compatible with any browser. If it is not suitable enough for mobile phones or tablet browsing, then it can neither offer the browsing nor reading comfort that a user looks for. Another vital is Google factors in a website’s compatibility with mobiles at a high level. If a website is not compatible enough then it stands the risk of being downgraded in the search engine ranking list.
- Is not intuitive or engaging to keep the visitors engrossed. This can happen if your site’s existing architectural structure and feel have outlived their utility value. Your website could be presenting something that is not clear to the visitors looking for the information that they want and not viable enough to get come back again.
- Opting for a complete revamp of your website will be a sensible move. It will give your business a new identity with a fresh look that will set a good first impression, and generate a positive impact.
- Your audience will perceive your brand in a new light. It will also help build trust with them and more importantly, keep your leads on your side.
- The redesign does not mean just give your website a new look but also means a look into the technical faults that may be hidden within and taking adequate remedial steps to fix them. At the end of the day, it’s all about making your website look good and also making it more engaging, and functional in tune with people’s aspirations.
This is where; if you connect with iBrandox strategically, it will pay off smartly in the long run.
iBrandox has been in the design business for a long and understands what design can do to make a website appear different.
What makes iBrandox one-of-a-kind is its redesign will
- Give your website a unique revamped look that will make it instantly appealing to people who matter. All of it without the clutter that otherwise can put off visitors.
- Make your website more SEO-friendly and aid more effectively in your SEO strategy. A well-optimized website will also make sure it’s listed on Google's 1st page consistently.
- Make your website a vital cog of your marketing strategy and give it the thrust that will drive it to be more successful. A well-optimized website will help your website stay listed on Google’s 1st page consistently.
- Make sure it generates leads that are positive and inquiries that builds-up positive leads.
- Make it more user-friendly and panders to the sentiments of the users so they understand what you have to offer.
- Make it 100% mobile-friendly, and compatible with various mobile devices' screen sizes.
The team of creative designers and smart developers at iBrandox know that complex designs are less likely to be acknowledged as beautiful, and instead, they focus on infusing a website with more visual elements within the visitor’s field of vision, which also casts an emotional impact on them.