Businesses today have access to multiple online techniques and tools, which can be safely used for delivering their marketing messages. However, in order to create successful marketing campaigns, companies must assess their business goals and targets thoroughly. Additionally, they should focus on creating interesting and innovative content so that more and more people visit their website, follow their brand and purchase from them on a regular basis. Read on to find out the five email marketing trends that your company must follow in order to better market and promote their brand, products and services.
1. Mobile Phone Marketing: This is perhaps one of the biggest trends being witnessed by businesses across the globe. Today, people use their smartphones and mobile phones to stay in touch with others and also to access their emails on the go. As a result, marketers are forced to create emails that are engaging, inspiring, informative and above all relevant to their target audience. Companies, irrespective of their size and geography, are sharing promotional emails with their customers via mobile phones/smartphones. In fact, many companies today hire reputed web marketing agencies such as iBrandox to create exciting and attractive emails for mobile phone users.
2. Video Email: Video offers one of the easiest ways to draw your customers’ attention towards your email. This is precisely why an increased number of organizations are now relying on video mails to deliver their messages to their customers. However, the only limitation here is that in many cases video doe not stream and therefore, businesses will have to find creative and unique ways to deliver their video mails with ease.
3. Simple is In: Businesses have come to realize the importance of creating simple emails in delivering marketing messages clearly and effectively. Companies today focus on designing simple yet effective emails, which allows them to better promote their business, brand, products and services before their customers. Professional email marketing agencies such as iBrandox create simple and engaging email marketing campaigns to help their customers popularize their brand and products& services among their targeted and existing customers.
4. Automated Email Marketing: Another trend that is fast catching the attention of the businesses across the globe is the use of automated email marketing. Simply put, automated marketing campaigns allow businesses to address a number of customers on their list through one single email. Thus, automated marketing is not only cost-efficient but also time saving.
5. Animated Images: In view of the fact that people receive a number of emails from different companies on a given day, it is important to create an email that is eye-catching and meaningful, at the same time. This is precisely why animated images are widely being used in marketing emails today. Animated images not only help companies grab their customers’ attention but are also classy and unique.
To sum up, almost every company is using email marketing techniques and tools to implement their marketing strategies and connect with their customers today. Organizations that are looking to better promote their brand and products via emails can seek the service of professional web marketers such as iBrandox and create exciting email marketing campaigns containing relevant messages for their existing and prospective clients.