MVCWebsite Design and Development
Model view controller (MVC) is a powerful design framework commonly used for developing websites and web applications. It has three interconnected parts that are: data (model), user interface (view) and processes which handle output (controller). Together, these parts create an architecture used for creating modern interfaces.
Impact of MVC on Your Website
The MVC architecture separates code into three distinct files, and with this developers get to divide the application logic. There can be total separation between the interface code and the programming logic, along with separation in terms of the kind of logical code for a particular web application. This means, design, implementation and testing, each portion can be tackled separately while still keeping the code consistent. Due to the nature of MVC website development, developers can quickly find, test features, and also add functionality without any sort of complications.
Why Use MVC for Website Development?
Any business would surely need a good reason for implementing new technology; framework or trend, as switching to new stuff can be a tough task. Hence, let's analyze why MVC remains to be a significant model and why clients should opt for them.
- Faster Website Development: MVC offers parallel and rapid development of sites. So, in this model, one developer can easily view the work of another, while another developer can act as the controller too. This leads to seamless implementation of your business logic with website application.
- Provides Multiple Views: With the use of MVC, developers can create different views for a single model. At present, there is a huge demand of using innovative ways to access applications and for this, the model with multiple views turns out to be an impressive solution. Further, there is no scope for code duplication, as business logic and data are separated from the design.
- Great for Large Websites: The model works tremendously well for websites that require the support of large team of designers and developers who are looking for a much-needed control over the behavior of the framework.
- Easy To Modify: You might want to have specific changes to the website like changing screen layouts, fonts, colors or adding extra support for mobile devices. These types of modifications never affect the entire MVC architecture, making the entire process as simple and easy as it can be.
To help you make the most of MVC, iBrandox - the best website development company in India features scalable, reliable effective MVC-based solutions in accordance with the unique requirements of your business. They specialize in MVC website development.
1. You can manage unlimited products & categories
2. Add customized tools to enhance user-experience
3. Flexible payment gateway options
4. User-friendly store management software
4. Marketing tools to promote online store
Visit our digital studio at Gurgaon and let’s sip a ‘Cup of Chai’ together at our Gurgaon Digital Studio to discuss your E-commerce Business Plan.