As an interior designer you pride yourself on being sleek and elegant. Hence you cannot afford your website to be sloppy and tacky. In this blog we discuss the main considerations of a website for interior designers.
This happens to be one of the most important areas of your site. The best website design for interior designers has portfolios that are organized by style (traditional, modern, showcase, commercial, etc.) Organizing your portfolio by style will enable clients to find instances of your work that closely aligns with their idea of style. Do not include long slideshows and flashy images; keep it as simple as possible. The portfolio content should use keywords to help with SEO. Use text to your advantage, show clients that you are easy and fun to work with.
The About Me page
Interior design happens to be a client centric profession. It is important to make your bio professional and personal at the same time. Clients will be looking to hire someone they enjoy spending their time with, so this page needs to be fun and happening. Don’t just talk about work here; include snippets from your personal life to make you relatable to clients. Also add a good picture of yourself in this section.
All clients do not want a full makeover. You should specify the whole gamut of services that you provide, from space management to consultations and also full design services.
Press and testimonials
The biggest asset of your website is going to be credibility. How will you convince potential clients that you can do a great job? The answer is in sharing any coverage you may have had in blogs and magazines. If you haven’t had coverage yet, your best selling point is a satisfied past client. Get a few words from satisfied clients to embellish your website.
- Background:Go for a solid background color that goes with your brand.
- Font:Use a sans-serif font for the content of your website, this makes it more readable.
- Images:The images that you use should all be high quality and professionally taken, if you need more images, check out where you can get quality stock images.
- Structure:Your site’s structure is crucial. Keep navigation down to a minimum and use drop down menus to additional pages if it is necessary.
iBrandox is a global company specializing in creating websites for interior designers in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon India. Get in touch with us today to create beautiful websites for your business.
- You can manage unlimited products & categories
- Add customized tools to enhance user-experience
- Flexible payment gateway options
- User-friendly store management software
- Marketing tools to promote online store
Visit our digital studio at Gurgaon and let’s sip a ‘Cup of Chai’ together at our Gurgaon Digital Studio to discuss your E-commerce Business Plan.
- Marketing Promotion
- Inventory Management
- Reviews Management
- Shopping Cart
- Images/Product Uploader
- Customer Dashboard
- Customized home page
- Product Management
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Live Chat
- Customer Management
- Content Management
- Product Management
- Category Management
- Reports & Statistics Module
- Order Processing Module
- Easy Navigation Modules
- Search Management
- Discount Management