Most manufacturing companies are aware of the fact that their website is of crucial importance to the success of the company. Websites are a dominant tool for attracting visitors and converting them into customers. Here we take a look at the different elements of website design that are crucial to a manufacturing company.
The key to getting found by engineers, maintenance supervisors and plant engineers is to produce content that will be helpful to them when they have a problem that you can assist with. We help with conducting SEO research that takes into account the search terms that the buyers are likely to use.
Manufacturing websites need to have the following for effective transaction of business;
- Simple Navigation: Customers might have utilized different paths to arrive at your website, hence simple navigation is a must have for manufacturing websites. The requested information should be easy to find, keep things like contact information, locations or how to get service and support in one place so as not to frustrate the customers. Some buyers will want to search by industry, some by product and others by the market. Having several paths in the main navigation of the website will help you.
- Videos: Videos assist with SEO; they happen to be standouts and attract attention and are also great for storytelling. For manufacturers with complex products, videos are great for educating the customer. Engineers are known to search YouTube for answers to commonly encountered problems and you should leverage this fact as a manufacturer.
- A trustworthy and reliable look: as a manufacturer you should use solid color text, light backgrounds, and an appealing logo to engage the visitors and create a modern appearance that exudes professionalism.
- High Quality Images: Using high quality images is important for manufacturing companies because visitors might need to blow up the images for a closer look.
- Good color coordination: Color will play a big role in the overall success of the website. Blue denotes trust and authority, black denotes exclusivity and red will invoke attention and emotion. Use the colors wisely to give your manufacturing website a professional and impactful look.
- Call to Action: You should make it easy for your buyers to contact you and find the best resources with CTA’s. “Contact Us” and “request a quote” are two of the most effective CTA’s that a manufacturing company can use.
iBrandox is a leading web designing company in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR India for designing and developing websites for manufacturing industry. Get in touch with us today to give your business the edge in the virtual world.
- You can manage unlimited products & categories
- Add customized tools to enhance user-experience
- Flexible payment gateway options
- User-friendly store management software
- Marketing tools to promote online store
Visit our digital studio at Gurgaon and let’s sip a ‘Cup of Chai’ together at our Gurgaon Digital Studio to discuss your E-commerce Business Plan.
- Marketing Promotion
- Inventory Management
- Reviews Management
- Shopping Cart
- Images/Product Uploader
- Customer Dashboard
- Customized home page
- Product Management
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Live Chat
- Customer Management
- Content Management
- Product Management
- Category Management
- Reports & Statistics Module
- Order Processing Module
- Easy Navigation Modules
- Search Management
- Discount Management